don’t let your mind fool your heart.
i only post/reblog stuff i wanna do, so i remind myself.. weird?
It’s amazingly awesome…you have to experience it for yourself.Here are the rules set in a simple format. There are other ways to do it, but this is the WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dream) way. Do it in the afternoon for a nap, or after about 4 hours of sleep, otherwise it will be difficult to accomplish.
- Lay in a comfortable position.
- Relax all your muscles. Imagine them being numbed to where you can’t move them.
- After about 30 minutes of your eyes being closed and not moving a single muscle (don’t control your breathing, either. Let your body take control and breathe by itself), you will start to itch or feel the urge to roll over or move. This is your unconscious mind’s way of seeing if you are still awake. If you ignore these urges, and remain still, your mind will eventually think you are asleep and disconnect itself from your body and you will enter sleep paralysis.
- You will see colors, hear voices and sounds, etc. Stay calm, and remain still. This is the transition between wake and sleep. If you freak out or get excited, you will wake up. Eventually, these colors, shapes, voices, etc. will go away.
- Open your eyes. You are now in the dream world, a realm that exists within your mind. Pinch your nose, you can still breathe. Touch your hands, they will go through eachother. Do a few simple things you normally could not do in real life to make sure you are dreaming. Make sure to stay calm so you don’t wake up.
- Go do whatever the fuck you want to.
duuuuuudeee this actually works?!
so how the fuck do you wake up
well after a while your body probably goes WHOA WHOA BACK DA FUQ UP WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, realises you’re not asleep and brings you back down.
or maybe you don’t wake up, that works for me too
my friends do this. im to nervous too.
adaisyintherain:the-antigone-crisis:jeepers1My sister and I made these last winter!! It was awesome. Ours was “Cupcake-In-A-Mug”. It was delish. (via punishermax)//
reblogging to refer back to this in the future.
i wanna know what it feels like to care so much about a person, more than you care about yourself. i wanna be able to relate to lyrics about love. i wanna be able to write a song about someone. /
i hate how i want what i can’t have. and when once i get what i want, i end up pushing it away.